Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sea Mostly.

Farmed Sea yesterday. Killed Jailer of Temperance and got Temperance Torque (grats Kinkkerbelle), First Virtue, and Temperance Axe (grats Naotakun for having it auto-drop to you lol). Yay, full drops!

Then we popped 2 Ix'Mnks, and got 1 deed. Not a bad night in Sea, especially from what I hear about the drop rates we're insanely lucky.

Today we camped Behemoth, but Integralis got it. Just NQ. I hear they got multiple hides, bling bling XD

Apparently we do Limbus at 8pm EST on Tuesdays unlike 10pm on Fridays, so I missed out on that. I've been insanely poor lately, so I sold 3 Ancient Beastcoins for 55k each just to get some pocket change. I really need to hang onto the coins though. I want the following ancient beastcoin purchases: Brutal Earring, Boxer's Mantle, Ninja Tekko, Chainmail, and Kyahan +1, and Gallant Leggings +1. So I need 230 total Ancient Beastcoins. Wow, that sucks lol... Oh well once I get those I'll be pimped out =) I think the order I'll do them in is Brutal Earring -> Gallant Leggings +1 -> Ninja Tekko +1 -> Ninja Chainmail +1 -> Ninja Kyahan +1 -> Boxer's Mantle (I only really want this for soloing/actually tanking)

-Eulore

No comments: