Wednesday, September 13, 2006

EXP, Assaults, and CoP

My friend Darklion set up a party with a few other friends and 2 pickup people. When I told Rsoul to come be my exp slave he sent me this:

Yup we're elitist like that lol ; ;

Sadly we had to go early because Fafnir was riding spinnaz in the Aery (was moving all around and twirling according to soul's mule and Ana) and we were hoping for a chance to get it in case of wipe. HNMPT had initial claim but they wiped because they also claimed darters. Kaizen got it from there but from what I heard JDAgralis was trying to MPK. Anyways hate was apparently really iffy but they got it under control and killed it shortly after we got there.

After that we went to try to pop Vivian but no luck so we headed out.

I pretty much didn't do anything until Assault that night. We only did one because I still had CoP to finish. 880 (I had the band) doing trolls in Lebros. 1/2 way to my chivalrous chain.

Onto CoP-land. We killed the pots from 8-4 with relative ease with the help of soul and then moved onto Promathia. We killed the first form easy enough but the second form wiped us at about 35% due to AoEs and lack of refresh. So soul came back on his rdm and we owned it so easy. Deathless fight and only took us 13 minutes. Was a fun fight but I forgot to take pictures ; ;

Today I get my Sattva Ring though, yay :D

Dynamis - ????? Tonight, hopefully Windurst and we get some Valor, that'd put me at 4/5 @.@;; But probably San d'Oria or something.

-Eulore

1 comment:

peterjez said...

Congratulations on the sattva ring bro! :)