Friday, September 08, 2006

Not very busy...

Wednesday did some Assaults and Dynamis was cancelled.

Last night did 2 Kirins. Didn't live as long as I did last time (Kited 100% -> 19% before dying), but this time I was actually in the Alliance when it died the second time. It's been a while since I had that title.

Drops from the first were Kirin's Pole, N. Body (Grats Genjuro), and O. Ingot. Drops from second were Shining Cloth and D. Body (Grats Daodao). Dicked over on drops again, awesome.

I straight tanked him starting at 5%. I was almost sure I was going to die, I took a lot of damage very quickly but we ended up killing it. It died very fast during that last 5%. I want to eventually be able to straight tank it in installments (say 10% then kite for 5% and repeat), I think this will lower kill time significantly but it'll be harse on mage MP keeping me or other tanks alive.

Also we're going to go after Jormungand again soon. I won't say when just in case someone wants to be a prick and cockblock us, but I'll post when we try (hopefully to win) along with some pics if I can find out how to post them.

-Eulore

No comments: