Friday, September 29, 2006

Sea, Limbus, Byakko, MERITS!, more limbus!

I forgot what we did in sea, I slept till 10, and ran around for an hour fighting no NMs. Awesome.

Got 3 coins and that's about it in Limbus (3 Kings version)

Didn't have enough tanks for Kirin, so we killed Byakko and nabbed some more farming items including a Ulli. I'm officially #2 on the list for Haidates now ; ; soon I will have my precious! Grats Nomar on N. Hands and Jediknight on Haidates.

Exped like crazy today, Getting Merit #74. I actually did 3 parties today. One as pld/nin DDing in sky with my LS and a pickup whm (lolz, I actually didn't do too bad) to get my buffer to the highest it's ever been by far (beating old record by 12k) at 36,707 total exp. Wow :O lol. Second party was also mostly LS, but I went on my NIN. 3rd party I borrowed a lot of gear from Mistra and Daodao (2 snipers, hauby, amemet +1 from dao, unji, bomb core, dusk gloves from mistra) and exped with Jamal, Moraine, Crosis, Giaganta and Rsouljah. These people are insane. Jamal is one of the best war's on the server, and Crosis is probably the best bard on the server and the gear to match (HQ Manteel omgz lol). We were getting absurd exp/hour until some rude JPs starting CCing us and refusing to leave, gimping our exp by a lot. I was so damn pissed, I finally got into a really good party, and these inconsiderate asswipes fuck it up. Oh well, I capped my shield, but also had to put Evasion down to 0. Wait, I don't care about Evasion =P Shield skill now 306 in HNM gear.

Did proto-omega, dropped homam feet (grats johnnyb) and head (umm I think janelly got it? Grats) and a few coins.

-Eulore

No comments: