Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jormungand

Fought Jormungand tonight. First time hate was really messed up and we restarted only getting it to 98%. Second time we re-tried we got it to like 79%, again not too good. Then we regrouped and went for a third try. That time things went much smoother, with only 1 death (me, it was on me for the majority of the time, pld/nin is insane for hate building) until 52%. This is when things turned sour. Me and Rsouljah died within 30 seconds and Nyyankee didn't have very much hate. From there we tried to recover, but we just couldn't. We ES Slept it until it built resistance, tanks got unweakened, but nothing we did could recover us. =( Oh well this is better than the last attempt which was 73%, so I'm very proud of us. Here's the Pictures :)







We'll take this guy out soon enough.

I made a short video of the second attempt:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Try guys. Only a matter of time Until you bring him down. All the best for next time.

-Zethren

Anonymous said...

By the way Eulore, got any Zylia was defeated my Jorm pics? :P

Dan said...

Nah those are all the pics I got. I was concentrating on tanking most of the time =P