Sunday, September 03, 2006

Merits and god farming.

Got some merits last night with Rsouljah, Arcien, Hailie, Rukkia, and Dejavu. Yeah, that's 2 Ridill wars. I was happy :D We went to the Celestial Nexus but our mages died somehow (I was personally trashed off my ass and only paying attention to the mob we were on XD) and didn't have RR up, so Blazeoffury came up which took like 30 minutes of downtime. That sucked. After we were up, we started killing again but Soul DC'd soon after. So I invited blaze to join after waiting and deciding Soul wasn't coming back and we switched to killing Aura Weapons. We still kept high chains even with only 3 DDs. In total we got 25-30k exp that night, which landed me Katana merit number 6 and a spare, which brings my total up to 61 merits :)

Earlier in the day though we did sky farming, we got a some done, didn't clean house or anything, and we missed claim on Ulli, which puts me back another week on Haidates (Looking at 2 months minimum now, I'm third in line for them ><) but ended up getting MG, SC, Faust, and I think a Despot and maybe something else, I can't really remember.

Right now I'm camping the Hocho NM with soul, trying to make some gil to upgrade ninjar but no luck so far =\ we got a light spirit pact from another NM though so it's not a complete waste.

Dynamis - Xarcabard tonight, just farming though I think, we really need to get the win one of these days, but we keep losing members (a lot have quit the game recently) and no one seems to be applying :( Hopefully some good AF2 will drop tonight.

-Eulore

No comments: