Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update okgo!

Saturday we camped Ullikummi, but got nothing. We need more Byakko =( After that we headed out and slaughtered Bahamut v1. It really was a joke. I went pld/nin to it and didn't lose hate except once to the nin/drk, getting it back shortly after. Also didn't die unlike 80% of the alliance on gigaflare. Really, I want to know what people's obsession with nin is. I can't recall any time when I was out tanked by one. And if I'm subbing nin I take less damage.

Sunday I did some Limbus (I quit my old shell so I can go 2x a week and still do dynamis) and got some decent coins. Monday we killed Ix'MNK for no drops and Jailer of Temperance which I think dropped the Axe and Virtue.

Tuesday did 3 Assaults and finally got a chivalrous chain. I'm only a few months late =(

Yesterday we camped Fafnir, but Kaizen got it. After that we did some Limbus with 5 people (SE run), didn't win but we got 3 coins each (3 people got 4, we /randomed) and Enz got his other material for pld AF+1. I really need a Snowy Cermet. After that me and Enz tried to duo my Retribution NM. First time we got it to around 35%, but the second time we got it to 3% ; ; so close, and for duo that was really good. D=

Today I finished off that NM with Firebrand and Daineko. Right now I'm on the Airship to complete the quest. We camped Fafnir today and it popped last window. The new HNMPT claimed it and fought it for about 45-50 minutes until they did this:



LOL a giant shit talking fest commenced. Was really funny. Have fun, folks lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here eulore.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Here is a fact for you. Research displays that about 90% of all United States grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.