Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No flashy title here.

Throughout this last week I've been leveling my emoknight. It's up to 28 now. DRK/DRG owns 20-30 btw, do it. Jump ftw.

Tuesday I didn't do much at all.

Wednesday I fell asleep and missed ToAU stuff and limbus -.-

Thursday we killed Kirin. We did this TP burn thing. We kinda were scared what happened last time would happen this time, so we kited it until all the adds were killed. So.. we TP burned it in less than 5 minutes :D I died in the first 20 seconds due to 2 Great Whirlwinds (one for 1200's, one for 900's) and remained dead pretty much the entire fight. But wow that was fun. Drops sucked though, Shining Cloth and O. Ingot. -.- no r/e stuff. He needs to quit jipping us D:

Friday we did some Dynamis - Windurst. I forgot who got what, but we got something like Koga Hatsuburi, 3 Clerics Feet, and the Assassin's Hat. We raped the zone pretty hard. Those Yagudo had no chance to survive, they sure did make their time though D:

Saturday we camped Fafnir but missed claim, then went to sky... and got Ullikummi finally :D RMT actually claimed it, but one of their people died and it went yellow. I have absolutely no remorse for RMT so I voked that the very second I could. Finally getting Ulli made me so happy. We also got a MG and that was the day. We might've camped KB as well, it popped one of those days, but Element got it.

Sunday we did Limbus, got a leet 4 coins which I sold last night.

Yesterday was maintenance, so we logged at DA. Fafnir popped within like 15 minutes of me signing on, and Kaizen got it. Then we headed out to Valley of Sorrows to try to kill a turtle. Perseverance got it though (was only NQ so who really cares lawl). We didn't do sea because it was really late.

Also, this joke of a person Rormant decided to talk some shit about CK last night on QCDN. You can see it here. My waffles were rofled.

Today we went out to DA, Nidhogg popped first window. Chronicles from Perseverance claimed it lawl. Click the link above and read the whole thread to explain the lawl part. They also claimed Aspidochelone (both HQs popped first window..) I wonder how long till we get another claim on something cool.

After DRK to 37 I think I'm going to level WAR to 75. I want to start collecting Rare/EX Pieces now (Wishlist: Patroclus's Helm, Voyager Sallet, Acha d'Armas, Tungi, Peacock Amulet) and take it slow. On Ninja the last 20 levels went by so quickly I barely had the time to enjoy them. Most of my gear from Ninja carries over so that's a plus too. I'd have to buy a couple expensive items, but I think it'll be worth it. I'd like to level into Haidate so hopefully I get those soon. Not having them on Ninja isn't a huge deal because I have Koga Hakama to make up for it, but besides Haidate and those new ghetto-haidate, Warrior really has nothing to wear. Thick would be the best TPing choice I suppose. The difference between a handful of accuracy and attack and a huge amount of DEX and Haste is immense I'd assume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you want syrup with that roffled waffle?