Thursday, November 30, 2006

Much needed update.

It's been a while ^^ Been super busy working on plans to move to Orlando and start attending college there, as well as general real life activities.

Trying to remember things I did as best as possible.

15th - Limbus. Apollyon I think, dunno.

16th - TP Burned Kirin. Took a lot longer because he uses sleepga a lot, 15 minutes total after minis were killed. Grats to Pauge on his long awaited and much deserved Osode! Also grats to Zylia on her also long awaited (not nearly as Pauge though) N. Body! Also killed a Byakko. No kitty pants =( N. Feet? I think dropped though and went to Nomar. Grats son.

17th - Dynamis Jeuno. Owned it hard, lots of WHM dropped, can't remember what all else though.

18th - Sky farming? Not Ullikummi so I don't recall :O

19th - Omega! Got the pants I've been wanting forever!!
Woot! 2/5 on the set now, and the only other piece that I really desire is the hands, and I'm passing those until no one really wants them since I kinda loot whored limbus lately lol

20th - Sea farming. A crapload of HQ Aern Organs. 2 Ix'MNKs. 2 Deeds (or vices... or whatever... the pop items).

21st - Noooooooothing. Just like the goggles.

22nd - Limbus, Temenos, nothing for me, grats to whoever got what.

23rd - Thanksgiving break =^-^=

24th - Dynamis Glacier. No AF. At all. -.-

25th - Sky farming, I missed it. Thanks RL! :D

26th - Limbus. Temenos. Again nothing that I remember really.

27th - Sea. Fortitude. Virtue/deed/whatever it's called. Tried to pop Temperance but it was being a douchenozzle (<- new favorite word)

28th - Nothing.

29th - Finally finished the ToAU Mission we've been stuck on. Was really easy. Tried to do 1 Assault but the main person used DCed so we wiped and failed. After we did some Limbus. Snowy Cermet finally dropped! Nightsbane got it though (beat me by 3 points, 104 > 101 lol). Oh well I should be next in line for it and then hurray Gallant Leggings +1 :O Pimping my pld out 1 piece at a time I guess.

30th - Aeron, Reko, Rorion, and myself killed Faust this morning using the teleport glitch thing. It felt cheap, but was pretty fun. Turned Faust into a joke. Meritted with Hailie, Wak, Neophytal, and some other peoples to get merit 95. 2 more until STR level 2. During the night we pillaged sky. First we killed 2 Suzakus netting us 2 Suzaku Sune-Ates (Myself and Jediknight), 1 A. Legs (Jimibean), and maybe something else. After that we owned Kirin. TP Burn again, not sure of the time but it got kind of rough when some people died. Still working out the kinks in this strategy. Drops were Osode, Shining Cloth, and another pair of w legs! Grats to Soul on his Osode, Gunblade on his nobles tunic, and myself on these bad boys:
Woot =D Whiteboxed 12% movement speed okgo! Also camped fafnir after, but perseverance (boticles) claimed it.

2 comments:

neophytal said...

nice to merit with you, ya nub :D

Dan said...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Hellfire_Ashriel/parse-1.jpg

kekeke