Friday, October 27, 2006

This week...

Monday we had a very successful sea raid. Killed an Ix'MNK to get Aeron his Merciful Cape. After that we popped a Faith (H2H's only) and owned it in about 10 minutes. Then after that we popped 2 Hopes (First Tier 2's we've done) and just completely owned them. They were easier than Tier 1's by a bit. Only dropped one Virtue and two Staves though. Also we got quite a few grah chips and HQ Aern organs just killing stuff.

Tuesday did some ToAU missions, limbus (2 coins onry), more ToAU missions, and 3 assault wins in a row. 2 Lebros wins from my chivalrous chain ; ;

Wednesday nothing happened.

Yesterday was quite a day. We went after Jormungand again. Fight went really really smooth. We hit a rough spot once where hate was reset and we slept it for a good few minutes without it moving an inch due to coordination of stun+ES Sleep. Was really impressive to see. I finally got to co-tank as pld/nin with a nin/drk. Honestly, I'm not impressed. They're supposed to be hate machines, but I'd say I tanked about 75% of the entire fight. Now maybe it was because our nin/drk didn't have the best gear available, or maybe he just wasn't really experienced with the combo. I also got to test out my magic damage reduction set. It has -21% magic damage reduction and +30 ice resist. I macroed into this set when jorm would fly, significantly reducing damage. Average damage throughout the fight was around 200 flying. Much better than normal. Roar was a bitch, but I got hate back pretty easily with flash+sentinel+rampart+shield bash. If that didn't get it back a few flashes would. Was pretty annoying trying to get RR back up because I forgot pld can use gorget and I have walahra turban macroed into almost all my macros so I couldn't use my flash or utsusemi macros if I wanted to put up RR. As for the actual fight, we would've won if we didn't have an accidental CFH at 11% ; ; These things happen though and I guess we have to deal with it. Still sucks and I think Dao said it best with his "I'm going to fapfapfapfapfap and right as I'm about to spooge slam the toilet lid on my dick. That'll remind me of jorgy fight"<-LOL. But, we should be back to kill him soon. I would've liked to see him die and I know we have the capacity to easily do that.

Tonight I had Dynamis - Beaucedine. We got the Dagger Attestation (Grats Cipriani), Sword Attestation (Grats Sirivalin), Shield Attestation (Grats Agris), and Valor Breeches [(Grats Masashiro again :p) Seems like everything that I would've had a chance at in PinCKs is dropping now, oh well just means less competition in the future =D]. We also went for the win, so we killed 2 Attestation mobs and still got the win. Awesomesauce.

No comments: