Sunday, October 22, 2006

Biiiiiiiig Update

So before I get this started, I've been pretty busy with real life these past few weeks, and have been sick the past few days.

Okay so that friday's limbus we did a Temenos run, netting me the plaited cord, so I got nin tekko+1. woot.

I did real life stuff all last saturday and sunday :\ Apparently my Dynamis shell PinCKs broke though =( I applied to limitless and got accepted.

For sea I don't think I was there.

Tuesday Limbus we did another temenos, but only a few coins each and no pld material XD After that we finished up the PFC assaults to get the other static people to SP. Nifty.

Wednesday I don't think I played lol

Thursday I was busy doing RL stuff, but I think we got fafnir claim.

Friday I did my first dynamis with Limitless. It was amazing. They do things much different than PinCKs did. Much more efficient. We got to DL with 1 1/2 hours remaining or so. No AF2 drops at all on the way though =( However, we killed DL :D w00t first kill for me. Dynamis - Xarcabard Interloper ^^ Shadow Mantle and L. Jadeshell dropped. Grats to Masataru (masashiro) on the drop. After that we went after the Animated Tachi. On the way we got a pair of Koga Tekko (grats hailie), and in total got 3 or 4 hundred coins. We got the tachi down to 8% before it warped =( We'll keel it next time though :D This LS is really amazing, and I'm proud to be a new member.

Yesterday we camped nidhogg, but perseverance got it, then over to KB which integralis got (and D. Ring dropped I hear ><). After that we tried our luck at fighting Ouryu. We gave up at 68%. Hate was rocky from the start when he terrored the entire tank party and no one cured me or rsouljah (both on ninja) and we died. I think we also had a problem with the adds, but I was more focused on not getting owned. I'm sure we'll kill it soon.

Today we're camping Fafnir. After that I'll probably just be lazy all day >.>

Later.

No comments: