Friday, October 13, 2006

Big update.

Tuesday did Limbus and got like 2 coins, then did Assault after (PSCs to get wins for new members Jediknight and Rimare). I think I leveled drk too.

Antares also popped AV, so I went out to sea and watched. Also poked him once to see how long I lived. Screens:








Wednesday ummm I didn't do much, think I leveled drk, dynamis was cancelled again -.- but I was out anyways.

Thursday we did Kirin. We tried to meleeburn it, but we popped it without preparing properly, and did really bad getting it to only 99%. We then went to the normal kite and kill method, but it seemed to go down extra fast, I dunno what it was. I was on ninja and was able to hold a lot of hate kiting, more than the plds which suprised me. I'm going nin from now on to him because I can hold that much hate, and don't have to worry about being bound which is usually what gets me. Stonega 4 one shots me easy though, that's the only problem =( I can survive 1 attack from anything on pld, it's when he does 2 moves in a row that kills me.

Anyways drops were finally fucking w. legs which ended our 0/infinity streak. Nogard got them grats to him, but I really would've liked to see them go to a pld >< Oh well I should be next in line for them now which won't be a problem if they actually drop again in the next year >.>;

Today we camped behemoth and got a behemoth hide. Right now I'm doing a few assaults (ilusi atoll or w/e) for some extra points, and later tonight I have Limbus. I think we're doing Ultima. I'll edit when we do it, just wanted to finally update lolz

No comments: