Thursday, January 18, 2007

ugh

I'm not going to even try to remember what all that happened since I last updated.

Well we beat jormungand. I wasn't there, because I've been moving. I moved to orlando btw >_> that kinda sucked, went without the net for a few days and started college. Gunna update my equipment and stuff. I changed the way I set up my ninja. It's now Earth Staff, Nokizaru Shuriken (new purchase), Turban, Harmonia's Torque, 2x Eris' Earrings, Arhat's Gi +1 [new re-purchase(sold old one to buy cursed cuisses -1)], BQR/Jelly Ring, Sattva Ring, Resentment Cape, Haidate, and Fumas full time with warwolf/swift belt macroed in and out. This prevents my character from blinking, I did this because my drk sub is almost done and I have a feeling I'll be needing to not blink in and out constantly while spamming different spells. I'll update more later hopefully.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesus lol, only took you guys like, what, over a year to do it?

:P, all jokes aside, good job.

Orlando huh? Nice. I hear it's a nice place. I moved back to Reno, no more Florida for me! Unfortunately, that also means no more warm weather all the damn time :(. Scraping my windshield sucks.

Landed a nice job over here though, pay is really nice and it's work that I would have killed to do in the military. First week was this week and already working overtime, oi, I am a workaholic.

Anyhoo bub, take it easy,

peterjez said...

Your "blinking" is a pain in the ass! Try playing whm for once. Anyways, glad you got it fixed =P